Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Loch Insh day 1


Thins morning Jean and I woke up pretty early at 830. She was so ready to face the day and I got quite a bit of sleep last night. The view is amazing from our cabin and there are all kinds of water sports on the lake. Mom and I walked into town and got some groceries this morning in a little party store-ish place. It was a nice walk and there was many times we wished we brought a camera. When we got back the rest of the kids were awake and had some cereal and milk which made Robbie so very happy. Then Scott, mom and I and the bigger kids took a walk on the hiking trail and visited the kids area. There was all kinds of ropes course activities including a small zip line..

Here are a few pictures I took on the iPad of our drive yesterday






No comments:

Post a Comment