Wednesday, July 2, 2014

News for us

Jeannie has been working hard on pottie training. She very rarely has an accident and extremely rare is a number 2 an accident. I am thinking it is the cloth diapers and me being home with a regular routine. She is able to run around naked which she loves and doesn't want to get it on the floor so tells me when she has to go and runs to the potty. So glad she got this down before going to the UK. 

She has also been doing very well with talking. She is a regular chatterbox and can say anything she puts her mind to. She has started recently to say have a good day and I love you to daddy in the morning before he goes to work. 

She seem to really like princesses and baby dolls and all things girlie and has gotten into the my little ponies too with her sister. Jeannie, Liesl and I had a play date with Korrina and Eliynne the other day and played ponies with them. They are about the same ages as our girls so it works out and they all love the ponies.

They have both been enjoying the weather, helping me garden, playing on their new climbing wall and swings and playing with the hose outside. The neighbor kids that just moved in are so sweet, we really hit the jackpot. The girls like to play with them every chance that they get.

Liesl had an awesome first year of school and is ready to start first grade in the fall. She got fantastic grades, learned a lot and is very ready. I feel she is strongest in math so far. We have also been working on everything this summer. We are also going to keep her in scouts. She earned all of her badges and is working on her daisy awards now. Her vest looks full up. I am so proud of her. Shannon and I are going to be the troop leaders next year. It is going to be super fun. 

I did manage to tag along on a field trip this year to cranbrook with the class. Liesl and her friends were so quiet and well behaved I barely had to do anything but help them with their lunches. We had a very good time exploring the science center together. What a fun day. She really hit the jackpot with her kindergarten teacher. Loved Mrs Colburn. She  helped make her first year of school work for her. Thank you Mrs Colburn


No comments:

Post a Comment